You Want To Be A Guest Blogger?
We Don’t Have Those… We Want Relationships.
The people who we want to write for the Architechnologist are, well, like us. If you are reading this, but haven’t read the site, we probably don’t want to hear from you. If you have been in awe of the knowledge and insight from content on the Architechnologist (and we know you are), then you are in the right place.
Here Are The Guidelines
At the Architechnologist, we like to keep the content “readability” between Beginner and Intermediate (this is harder to do than you might think, and we often push the envelope).
There are only a few ironclad rules:
- Content must be up-to-date. Our world changes very fast, and we are often focused on the people and things that will make it even faster.
- Our target word count is between 300 and 500 words per post. If your post is just an extended tweet, then there isn’t enough there for a story. If it’s a novella, then it should either be broken into a series or developed into a white paper (we would like either, really).
- Spell check. It makes us cuh-ray-zee if you don’t.
- No press releases. This does not mean that we don’t want you if you are a PR person who wants to promote a product, it just means you need to re-work the press release into a cohesive article.
- Every submission must include at least one link and one photo.
- All guest posts must be edited and proofread prior to submission.
- Submissions must include author information. It doesn’t need to be long, only 3-5 sentences, along with relevant website and social media links. We like to include a photo (no avatars), so the paparazzi know who to look for.
What’s in it for YOU?
First, we love people who love the same things we love… the Architechnologist is a great place to build your brand. We want you to link back to your site and our will use our social media team to push your contributions.
Guest Blogger Submission Flow
All submitted content will get one last check through by our managing editor to check for grammar, punctuation, etc.
If there are any issues that need to be resolved, we’ll contact you via email.
That’s it. Send your guest content for consideration to: submissions[at]architechnologist[dot]com